Xentrix is looking for talented artists who can do sustained high quality work in an organized manner. In most cases, a showreel and test will be required. Strong knowledge of basics is a must at every level.
- Lighting and Compositing Artists – design lighting for sequences, create a layered workflow and demonstrate a keen eye for detail, continuity and color. At senior levels, create markups and review shots/sequences.
- Character FX artists – leads who can set up cloth/hair/fur on creatures, and artists who can run simulations and wrangle dynamics.
- FX Artists – mid level, strong with particles and fluids, good aesthetic eye and ability to work seamlessly with the compositors.
- Modeling artists – detailed work and technically solid. Gaming background a plus, specialise in organic/inorganic.
- Junior/mid & Sr level texturing artists – detailed work in diverse styles, technically solid. Gaming background a plus.
- Character Animators – understand fundamentals of animation, can work in a variety of styles, can work from creative briefs/storyboards to execute animation. Prior series or feature experience a plus.
- Lead Animators – manage a team of animators in a project or episode, perform reviews and deliver quality that the client is expecting, while being responsible for schedule and productivity.
- Producers – handle large projects with international clients, interfacing internally and externally and being accountable for delivery and quotas. Diverse project management background encouraged. Strong spoken and written English, analytical and problem solving ability, are a pre-requisite.
- Line Producers and Production Coordinators – Energetic, positive, with good people skills. Organized with data and capable of planning and identifying bottlenecks, escalating issues, and managing project schedules and deliverables under pressure.
- TD Level ex-pats – come join a great team, work on exciting projects and experience all that is India! Must be hands-on and have a mentoring approach and attitude.
for more details visit http://xentrixstudios.com