Ubisoft Pune is looking for intern 2D artist for internship duration of 6 months.
- Ability to interpret concept art, understand art direction and work within the overall game style.
- Create the assets and animations for the games, following the art style and technical constraints of the platform.
- Work in a team environment with other artists, programmers and designers.
- Illustrate and develop many concepts (sketch, drawing, etc.) to support production.
- Reporting to: Producer/Art Director / Lead Artist
- Creating content for iOS game titles: 2D assets (environments, characters, UI, HUD..etc.), effects/SFX , 2D animations.
- Learn latest Tools and techniques required.
- Respect the art pipeline to deliver your assets to the dev team.
- Delivering both high quality and optimized art assets: respecting the platform technical constraints.
- Respecting the deadlines of the project.
Personal Specifications: Studies: Knowledge of 2D graphics and animation
- 2D artwork: ability create high quality 2D game art assets & animations using expert skills in industry standard packages such as, Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator.
- Highly motivated, with a passion for video games.
- Team player who is able to share his/her ideas with others.
- Understanding of optimization of computer art is a plus.
- Good background in academic drawing, sketching, and illustration.
- Good level of English (oral and writing)
- Basic knowledge of 3DS Max and ZBrush is a plus.
for more details check this link